What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When registering or purchasing on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information or other details to enable the process and help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site, register on our site, place an order, provide us with feedback on our products or services, respond to a survey or subscribe to a newsletter.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in any of the following ways:
- To quickly process your transaction.
- To personalize your experience.
- To allow us to deliver only the type of product offerings and content in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for known vulnerabilities and security holes so that your visit to our site is as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
A variety of security measures have been implemented when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information so as to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Despite the measure outlined above, no method of information transmission or information storage is 100% secure or error-free, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any information that you provided to us has been compromised), please contact us immediately.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control when it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 16. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. Our services are not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years of age, then please do not use or access our services at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personal information has been collected on our website from persons under 16 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 16 years of age has provided personal information, then you ask that you alert us and request that we delete that child’s personal information from our systems.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. To be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 1 business day.
- We agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send information, respond to inquiries, requests or questions.
- Send additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Not use false or misleading subject lines or email addresses.
- Reasonably identify the message as an advertisement.
- Include the physical address of our business headquarters.
Stone Fort Heights
St. Kitts, West Indies